Apply for Driving Licence in Pune – Online Application, Fees, Document
Driving Licence Pune : you want to drive a vehicle on road then you must have a driving licence in Pune. In Pune state, get Driving licence process online and easy to apply for driving licence, first thing in mind what is process of driving licence online in Pune and how to apply driving licence online in Pune, First apply for learner licence when you will apply to learner licence along with require document and preparing for computer exam. you must need to pass computer exam after you will got learner licence and learner licence validity is 6 month. after 1 month you should go to RTO and take driving skill test if you will pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in Pune. All these process are explained in this article.
What is Learner licence ?
Learner Licence is temporary driving licence, it means you applied for driving licence, you can drive with this licence but learer licence valide online 6 month and this is not permanently driving licence. after 1 month you got learner driving licence you can apply for permanently driving licence in Pune.
Apply for Driving licence Online in Pune
Now we guide to step by step all process of get driving licence in Pune. All the processes will explain to you and how to apply online and how to pay the fee, what is required the document, all the details provide in this article.
First step is preparing for all require document to apply driving licence Pune online,
Require Document for Driving licence Pune Online Apply
Below is a list of documents required to apply for a driving license Pune :
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant– 3 Copies
- Residential Address Proof ( Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill)
- Valid Age Proof Documents ( Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate)
- Minimum Age Group of 18 Years and above to drive vehicles with a gear
- Minimum Age Group of 16 Years to drive vehicles without gear
Fees of driving licence application in Pune
|1||Learner’s License for each class of vehicle (on paper)||Rs 200.00|
|2||Permanent Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 200.00|
|3||International Driving Permit (on paper)||Rs 500.00|
|4||Renewal of Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 250.00|
|5||Driving test for each class of vehicle||Rs 50.00|
|6||Endorsement of new class of vehicle on Smart Card DL||Rs 200.00|
|7||Renewal of DL on Smart Card after expiry of grace period||Rs 200.00 + penalty @ Rs 50 per year or part thereof|
Next, after ready with all required document you need to apply for Learner licence online application and fill online application and pay fees after you will need book computer test slot book.
How to Apply Learner licence online in Pune ?
Procedure of Apply for Learner licence in Pune
Apply learner licence online first you need to visit parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/. Now open parivahan home page and select menu to driving licence related services and Select the Maharashtra state https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
First of all, you have to select which license you want, if you are applying for a Learning License then click on a learning license, and if you are applying for a new driving license then click on a New Driving license.
After clicking on the new Learning license, you will have a New Page Open.
- Now open application form and fill all details correct and true.
Now fill your correct address details.
Select category for driving licence like a LMV,MCMSR,LMV–NT,MCWG or M/CYCL.WG,HGMV
In this, you have to give details of your vehicle, the applicant can select the vehicle he drives out of 19 types of vehicles, the applicant should select the same vehicle that he is going to drive, after selecting the vehicle, the applicant should select the vehicle Full details of the vehicle and complete details of the vehicle will have to be given here.
Now submit your application and note down your application number for further use.
Next step is upload document for driving licence application. below show to how to upload document in driving licence application.
Parivahan website Menu to select document upload.
Remain Document Upload
Upload your photo and signature.
After upload document you need to book a slot for computer exam.
you have to give Appointment of Slot Book, Which are “Date and Time” Given By Sarathi Parivahan Website” select to appointment.
Now select LL slot
Now open slot book date and available date to select date and conform you slot book
Driving License Slot Booking Confirm to Prints
In Sarathi Parivahan Offical Website Some Fixed Fees Pay for Driving Licence Fees. Pay Fees in Sarthi Parivahan Website is so essy method. In the Parivahan website Now Day Online Fees Option available. click on fee payment.
Now show instruction and read it carefully and click to proceed.
Now enter your application number and Birth date and click to ” click here to calculate fees” and show fees details below and make payment.
After make payment your slot booking conform and you will take your computer exam this date.
Verify the payment status
You need to check your payment complete or not. if your payment complete then process go ahead other wise you need to pay your fees. below show to how to check your payment status.
First visit sarthi parivahan website and select driving licence related services after select your state. now click on check payment status button.
Please Enter the following details to get Status of the Payment – Application Number, Birth Date and click on verify button.
Print the receipt
When you fill application, you submit successful then generate acknowledgement save or print this receipt and pay fees receipt print.
Once you fill the forms, your documents shall be verified along with the originals that you produce.
Computer test for learner licence
You will have a learner’s test – The test details are below
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Frame: 10 Minutes
- Topics Covered: Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Qualifying criteria: Minimum 6 marks out of 10
Once these steps are carried out, you shall be issued a learner’s license. You can ride the vehicle of the category that you have applied for. Of course, as per law, you must accompany a person who has a permanent license to be with you while you go on a motor vehicle. The learner’s vehicle must have a Big ‘L’ in red color and must be stuck.
Just in case, you fail the qualifying test, you are allowed to reapply after 7 days. Now that you have the learner’s license, you are eligible to apply for a permanent license after a minimum period of 30 days. Now, let us have a look at this obtain/ apply a permanent driving license in India:-
How to apply online for a permanent license in Pune ?
Permanent Licence: If you are going to complete the learning license, then don’t delay now. after 30 day you get Learner Licence, you can Apply for a permanent license immediately. The process of applying for a Driving License is very simple. You have to fill the application following the given instructions. After the driving test, the permanent license will be sent to your home address. After six months your learning license will expire and the whole process will have to be repeated again.
Procedure of apply for a Driving licence
- You must first open the parivahan website and select Maharashtra state. https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- You will see the option to Appointment ( Slot Book) at the left of the page. Click it.
In New Windows Click On Slot Booking Menu >> DL Test Slot Booking
Two option available and select any one is application number or Learne licence number.
- Then after Entering Your Application Number or Learning License Number With Date of Birth and Verification Code.
- After Verification, You Can Select Class of Vehicle and Go to Process to Book Button
- You can Select Particular Date and Time
- One time Password Sent to Your Register Mobile Number
- After, Verify Your One Time Password Finally you Can Process for Apply Permanent Driving License
Now click on conform to slot book button and payment option appear on screen. and this date to go to RTO and should take driving skill test. if you pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in few day. your driving licence will deliver to your home address.
How can I get smart driving Licence in Pune ?
Application should be made in form-8 attaching original driving license with a fee of Rs.50/- for driving license, Rs.200/- for a smart card driving license and Rs.50/- for driving test is required to be paid with application.
- Apply For Learner Licence in Pune | Learning Licence Pune RTO
- Driving Licence Renewal online in Pune | DL Renewal Pune
- Transfer of Ownership of Vehicle online in Pune | RC Transfer Pune
- Slot Booking for driving Licence in Pune | Appointment for driving test Pune
- How to Change Address in Driving Licence Online in Pune
- Renewal of Registration Certificate(RC) of Vehicle in Pune
- Find Vehicle owner details by number plate in Pune | Chassis number check online Pune
- Renewal of Learner Licence in Pune | Expire Learner Licence Re-issue in Pune
- Duplicate driving licence online in Pune | Duplicate DL in Pune
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Pune | RTO Choice Number availability Check
- Duplicate RC Book in Pune | Apply Duplicate Registration Certificate(RC) online Pune
- Check Driving Licence Status in Pune | DL Application Status in Pune
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability