Atal Pension Yojana | APY Chart & Benefits
Atal pension yojana | APY Chart | Atal pension yojana benefits | atal pension apply
Atal Pension Yojana is good for old age people of India. Under this scheme, after the age of 60 years, the amount of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 will be given as pension every month. To get more information about APY such as Registration Process, Eligibility, Important Documents etc.
Atal Pension Yojana
Applicants applying under this scheme will have to submit premium every month. In the Atal Pension Yojana 2021, not only can you be entitled to more pension every month by depositing less amount, but in case of untimely death, your family can also benefit from it.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2021 ?
Want to apply for Atal Pension yojana, First go to near bank and After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. After this, all your letters will be verified and your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana.
Source of information : APY Official Website
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application