Fancy Number for Vehicle in Visakhapatnam | Visakhapatnam RTO Choice Number availability Check
Check Fancy number available in Visakhapatnam | Bidding for fancy number | VIP number in Visakhapatnam RTO | RTO choice number in Visakhapatnam
Any person in Visakhapatnam want to fancy register number for vehicle is very easy process online. The Visakhapatnam Government has made all vehicle related services available online. The vehicle register service has also been made online so that everyone can do it themselves and transparent. If you see a fancy number and the other person sees the same number, then both of them have to bid, Whoever wins the bid gets that number. If someone else doesn’t see that number, you’ll get it otherwise made auction. The auction process is very simple and everything happens online. Action Result also comes online and Fees also has to pay online only. all thing about fancy number plat doing online. In this post you will find the answer to all these questions – How to check fancy number available or not ?, How to do auction bidding online ?, how to pay bidding payment online ?.
Fancy Number for Vehicle in Visakhapatnam
You are a resident of Visakhapatnam and you buy a new vehicle in Visakhapatnam, You want the vehicle’s register number to be fancy. First of all you have to see if the number you are looking at is available or not. below show method how to check fancy number available.
How to check Fancy number available in Visakhapatnam ?
First of all, go to Vahan parivahan official website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml. Open this website and select “Search by Number” from the main menu.
Now select Visakhapatnam state and your RTO from dropdown menu, enter captcha code and Now enter the fancy number you want.
Click on Check Available button. if available number list show for example enter 0004 and check below list.
How to register for reserved fancy number RTO
If you see a fancy number and the other person sees the same number, then both of them have to bid, below step to show process of bidding on fancy number in Visakhapatnam.
- Visit Vahan parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login or register new user, sign up with mobile number or Email ID
- After Login Mani menu to select “user other services” tab and click on “search by number”
- Select number and To participate in E Auction click on E Auction tab
- Click on number Selection to choose your reserved number and click to continues to register button
- Fill application details and click on submit button
- Now pay fees and generate fees receipt
Note : Registration for E Auction will start every Sunday 9:00 AM to Tuesday (12:00 Midnight)
How to bidder can bid for reserved number ?
REGISTERED BIDDER CAN BID FOR RESERVED NUMBERS WEDNESDAY (12:01 AM) TO
THRUSDAY (12:00 Midnight)
- Go to Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login First and select menu to “Auction Services” and click on “bidding process”
- Select Unique Acknowledgement Number
- Now bidding Up and submit button click
- The successful bidder will get message on registered mobile and email for payment
How to check final auction result for fancy number in Visakhapatnam
Check status of final auction result in Visakhapatnam
- Visit to vahan Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Select menu to Show auction result
- Enter details
- State name
- RTO name
- Select Result Date
- Click on view button
- Final result show in below list
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application