How to get International Driving License in West Bengal
International Driving License in West Bengal will be issued to an applicant who holds a valid Indian Driving License and who a resident of India. if you travel to other country and you want to drive car or bike those county, you will need to international driving license, we guide to how to apply for international driving license for foreign country from India in this post. The services that this parivahan portal deals in are related to the vehicle, driving license, fancy number booking, know your RC details, homologation, national permit, and some of the other international services as well.
Get international driving license in West Bengal
The application shall be made in Form 2 or in writing to the RTO within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides, specifying the countries to be visited and the duration of stay etc.
Required document for international driving license in West Bengal
- Valid driving Licence held by the applicant and copies.
- Copies of Passport, Visa ( where applicable) and Air ticket for verification.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges.
How to apply international driving license online in West Bengal ?
If you want to apply international driving licence in West Bengal then please follow below process.
- Step 1: First, Visit sarthi parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and open this website.
- Step 2: Select from the menu to online services -> Driving Licence Related Services.
- Step 3: Open new page and select your state.
- Step 4: Now select from main menu to “Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP)“
- Step 5: Now show Instructions for Application Submission page and click on “Continues“
- Step 6: Enter “Driving Licence Number” and “Date of Birth” after click on “Get DL Details“
- Step 7: Next page to show your driving licence details if your driving licence details show then click on “Proceed“
- Step 8: Show your address details and conform your information after click on “Confirm“
- Step 9: Next step is Authentication With e-KYC, click on Generate OTP button and you will get OTP in your mobile after enter OTP and click on “AuthenticatewithSarthi” Button
- Step 10: Now select “ISSUE INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENEC PERMIT” and click on “Proceed“
- Step 11: Enter all details such as VISA country, Visa number and etc, After fill all details, click on confirm button.
- After application submit, you will go to RTO and submit document and fees or pay online.
Following are the stages for Application Submission in Services On Driving Licence in the following order
1. Fill Applicant/Request Details
2. Upload Documents (if required)
3. Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable only in certain states)
4. Driving Licence Test Slot Booking -required only for Additional Endorsement of Driving Licence(AEDL)
5. Payment of Fee
6. Verify the Pay Status
7. Print the Receipt
How to apply international driving license West Bengal offline?
You need to visit your RTO office near you (you must have driving license in India), you collect form for international driving license permit
The application Form 2 fill all details or in writing to the RTO within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides, specifying the countries to be visited and the duration of stay etc.
Fill form and submit to passport copy, Driving license copy, Valid visa or air ticket.
After pay fees for international driving license in India and they give you license within 24 hrs. all process made offline.
Indian Driving Licence Valid Countries List:
This goes without saying, but your Driver’s License should be in English. Apart from that, you need a valid VISA & Passport. Your Drivers’ License is valid for 1 Year from the Date of Issue.
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
- Great Britain.
How much validity of international driving license in india ?
1 year validity of international driving licence in india.
How much fees of international driving license in india ?
international driving license fees is Rs.1000.
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application