Ayushman Bharat Yojana List : Eligibility, illnesses covered
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List | pmjay List |ayushman card yojana List | ayushman card | ayushman yojana list
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List : This Ayushman Bharat scheme has been launched by the Government of India. All BPL families of the country will be given the benefit of this government scheme. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be given health insurance of Rs 5 lakh. If you want to see your name in the beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then read this article completely.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List (PMJAY)
All kinds of facilities will be made available in the hospital to all the beneficiaries under this scheme. Apart from this, whenever the patient is discharged from the hospital, the cost of treatment of Rs. 5,00,000 / – will be given by the Government of India. whichever person has the BPL card list. Name will be eligible for this scheme and he will be given the benefit of this insurance scheme.
MPJAY of the Critical illnesses that are covered
- Prostate cancer
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Double valve replacement
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Skull base surgery
- Laryngopharyngectomy with gastric pull-up
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue expander for disfigurement following burns
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat yojana
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, every family will get an insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh for treatment every year.
- With this, people who have heart, sugar, kidney and other serious diseases will also be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- Treatment can be done in any private or government hospital registered under the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility Criteria For Rural Area
- Living in Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe homes
- No male member from 16 to 59 years of age
- Beggars and beggars who survive
- No family of persons aged between 16 and 59
- Families with at least one physically disabled member and no competent adult member
- Landless families living as casual manual laborers.
- Primitive Tribal Community
- Legally released bonded laborers
- Families living in single roomed houses with no proper walls or ceilings
- Manuel Mehtar Family
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility Criteria For Urban Area
- Washerman / Watchman
- Rip Picker
- Mechanics, Electricians, Repair Workers
- Domestic Help
- Sanitation worker, gardener, sweeper
- Home-based artisan or handicraft worker, tailor
- Cobblers, hawkers and others providing services by working on roads, footpaths
- Plumbers, masons, construction workers, porters, welders, painters and security guards
- Transport workers such as drivers, conductors, helpers, vehicles or rickshaw drivers
- Assistants, peons in small establishments, delivery boys, shopkeepers and waiters
How to See Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
If you want to check your name online in the Ayushamn Bharat Yojana list, then you have to follow below step –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
After coming to the official website, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on ‘Generate OTP’ button.
You will get one time password (OTP) on your phone, fill in the given space. Now select what you want in front of your state.
After that you have to select the category from which you can select from the given options, you can select anything. These options simply mean that by which means you will be able to see your name in the list, these are: By Name, by Ration Card Number, by Mobile Number and by National Security Insurance URN Number.
Now click on the search link. Now you can see the list related to this scheme on your screen.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a health scheme of the Government of India, which aims to provide health insurance to the economically weaker people, especially the BPL holder.