How to Renew Fitness Certificate of Vehicle online in Odisha
Renewal fitness Certificate in is very importance for any vehicle in Odisha. Central government launce new scrapping policy for vehicle if 20 year old a personal vehicle and fitness certificate for car or bike after 15 years, need to pass vehicle fitness test other wise scrap vehicle. when you update your vehicle RC book then need it. if you want to renewal your a vehicle fitness certificate for commercial vehicle such as a car, truck, bus and others then read this post. Importance questions will be answered in this post such as a How to renewal Vehicle fitness certificate online ?. All things done online using vahan parivahan website.
How to Renewal fitness Certificate of Vehicle online in Odisha
Your vehicle is a 15 year old and you will need to renewal fitness certificate of vehicle in Odisha then first go to Vahan Parivahan website : https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/. select main menu to Online Services > Vehicle Related Services.
Step 2 : Now select state from drop down menu. after select state redirect vahan parivahan website.
Step 3 : Open new page and left side have box to select state Odisha and your RTO after click on proceed.
Step 4 : Now open vahan services portal and select main menu to Services > Vehicle Related Services > Application For Fitness Certificate (apply for renewal fitness certificate only for commercial vehicle).
Step 5: Open instruction page and read all instruction carefully after click on I have read the Pre-check instructions Carefully.
Step 6: First pay renewal fitness certificate fees so enter your vehicle registration number and chassis number. (if you don’t know your vehicle chassis number
Step 7: After payment you need to a appointment for fitness certificate and fill application. will go to rto office with vehicle and document.
Document Requirement for Renewal of Fitness Certificate Odisha
- Tax token
- Registration certificate
- Vehicle permit
- PUC(Pollution Under Control Certificate)
- Valid vehicle insurance policy papers
Fees of Renewal fitness Certificate of Vehicle Odisha
Conducting test of a vehicle for grant and renewal of certificate of fitness for motor vehicles older than 15 years.
- Motor Cycle –
- Manual: Four hundred rupees(Rs.400)
- Automated: Eight hundred rupees(Rs.800)
- Three wheeled or Light Motor Vehicle or Quadricycle
- Manual: Eight hundred rupees(Rs.800)
- Automated: Twelve hundred rupees(Rs.1200)
- Medium or Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Manual: Twelve hundred rupees(Rs.1200)
- Automated: Two thousand rupees(Rs.2000)
- Any other type/Category of Vehicle
- Manual: Eight hundred rupees(Rs.800
- Automated: Twelve hundred rupees(Rs1200)
Read More :
- How to Check NOC Status Of Vehicle | Parivahan NOC Status Online
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) Apply online for Bike or Car, Truck
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability