Rythu Bandhu Yojana|Farmers will get ₹ 4000 per acre on every crop
Rythu Bandhu Yojana | Rythu Bandhu Yojana farmer list
A new Krishak Bandhu Yojana (Rythu Bandhu Yojana) is being launched by the Telangana Government for the farmers. The main objective of starting this scheme is to benefit the poor and small class farmers. Under the scheme, the central government will provide a direct benefit transfer of Rs 4000 per acre to farmers on any crop in a season.
With the introduction of Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2020 (Rythu Bandhu Yojana 2020), the poor and small class farmers will get great benefits. The Telangana Government will provide a benefit of Rs 4000 per acre on every crop to the farmers, this money will be directly transferred to the farmers in their bank account.
A loan of up to 1 lakh rupees will be provided by the government to provide relief to the farmers. This loan will be interest free. For this, farmers will not have to pay any kind of interest. For this, the Crop Loan Interest Subvention Scheme will be started separately by the government. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_RB1.aspx
Benefits of rythu bandhu yojana
- The poor and small farmers will get a lot of benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers will be provided a profit of Rs 4000 per acre on every crop.
- This benefit will be deposited directly in the bank accounts of the farmers.
- Apart from this, loans of up to 1 lakh rupees will also be provided to the farmers.
- Farmers will not have to pay any kind of interest for this loan.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Go to the Official Website of Rythu Bandhu yojana
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage. and select RYTHU BANDHU option
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link Select-District and select your district
- The beneficiary list will appear.