Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana | Ujjwala Yojana List | Ujjwala Yojana Form Download
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana : Every ration card holder in the country will be provided a gas connection for free. the benefit of this scheme will be available only in the name of the head of the family in the ration card. Ujjwala scheme was started from SC / ST category. Earlier only people belonging to the cable SC ST category could avail this scheme.Now, extending the scope of the scheme, poor and needy people of any category will be provided free gas connections through ration cards.
Ujjawal Yojana List 2021
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, provided free gas connections under the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana with an aim to keep the environment pollution free and to keep the rural areas and women away from stool.
- The applicant should be women above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be a rural inhabitant carrying a BPL card.
- The women applicant should have a saving bank account in any nationalized bank across the country to receive subsidy amount.
- The applicant’s household should not already own a LPG connection.
- BPL ration card
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- One recent passport size photograph
- The basic details such as Name, Contact details, Jan Dhan / Bank account number, Aadhar card number etc.
How To Download Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
Application forms are available in both Hindi and English languages.
You can also get the application form from the nearest LPG center for free.
How to see Ujjwala Yojana List ?
you want to check your name in ujjawal yojana list please follow below process.
First go to official website of Ujjawal yojana.
Select your state, district, tehsil, and gram panchayat.
Then click on the submit button.
After this, you will see a list of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.