Vehicle Ownership Transfer online in Manipur | RC Transfer Manipur
Transfer of ownership of vehicle in Manipur | RC Transfer in Manipur | RC ownership name change Manipur | Change ownership name in RC book online Sarthi Parivahan
Vehicle Ownership Transfer Manipur : if you want to buy or sell your car or bike then you need to transfer your vehicle ownership in Manipur. Now day very importance vehicle ownership transfer because owner name on RC book and buyer want to their name in RC book of vehicle. if you want to transfer your name vehicle to other person’s name then read this article. old vehicle want to sell then you need to transfer your vehicle to buyer’s name.
Vehicle Ownership Transfer online in Manipur
Transfer of ownership of vehicle easy now day, all services make online using parivahan portal. Ownership transfer of a vehicle within the state, we mean transfer within the geographical boundaries of a state. For example, if our car was registered in Manipur and we sell the vehicle within Manipur. A normal sale takes place when the ownership of a vehicle is transferred or the owner sells a vehicle to another person. In this case, the seller has to need a NOC of vehicle.
Required Document and Fees
- NOC (No objection Certificate)
- Application for change in ownership is required to be made in Form-29 and Form-30 along with a print of chassis number with pencil.
- For change of ownership through inheritance Form 31 and in case of change of ownership due to public auction, application in Form 32 should be made.
- Along with the application original R.C. Book, Insurance Certificate, P.U.C. Certificate, proof of identity and address should be attached.
- A fee of Rs.150/- in case of two wheelers and Rs.300/- in case of motor car is required to be paid as transfer fee.
- A lump sum tax @ 15% of original lump sum tax should be paid as transfer tax, however, if, vehicle is more than 8 years old, then, tax @ 1% or Rs.100/- whichever is higher is required to be paid.
Process for Vehicle Ownership Transfer online in Manipur
If you want to transfer of ownership of vehicle then follow below step :
First need, Obtaining a No Objection certificate(NOC) from the seller, Now open official website of parivahan : https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and select menu from Online Services >> Vehicle related Services.
Now select your state
Now select your RTO of vehicle registration and click on Proceed.
Select online services to Apply for Transfer of Ownership, Change of Address, Hypothecation [Addition/Continuation/Termination], Duplicate RC)
Enter your vehicle details as a Vehicle Registration No. and Chassis Number(Last 5 characters) and click on VERIFY DETAILS button.
Now you will get the complete details of your vehicle. Here you can see the complete information of your vehicle. Whose name is your vehicle, when was the vehicle registered and when is the insurance for your vehicle going to end? You can see all such information here.
Now you have to come a little further down on the screen, where in the last you will see the fees of the car or bike transfer here.
You should once again check your complete information thoroughly and check the name and address of the person in whose name you want to do your car. After all, details are confirmed, click on the payment option below. payment pay online and application submit successfull.
Finally, This Stage Confirmation box will be shown to the applicant Screen. after Confirm the details and proceed further.
After payment your application submit and generate reference receipt. this receipt required for further process. next step is pay your pending tax on vehicle
procedure of pay pending tax of vehicle in Manipur
if you want to transfer of ownership of vehicle then, have to pay the any types pending tax first and then get the Transfer of ownership of vehicle so below process show how to pay vehicle tax.
Need to visit vahan parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/, open official website then select state, RTO and click on proceed button.
Main menu to select RC related service to pay your tax.
Now enter your register number of vehicle and check how much pending your vehicle tax show.
Pay your pending vehicle tax using online like a net banking or debit card. after successful made payment you can go to transfer of ownership of vehicle.
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application