Download Marriage Certificate Goa | Application for marriage Certificate online in Goa
Marriage Certificate Download Goa : Goa government’s services and nagar palika services have offer make all thing online and easy to use and transparent. Goa government also try to possible all services offer online. Currently, the municipality has launched many services online such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, property tax pay online and etc. In this post we will explain how to download Marriage Certificate in Goa, How to apply for marriage registration ?.
Goa Marriage Certificate Download
Marriages reported to the Local Registrar of Marriages within 30 days from the Date of solemnisation of marriage. Marriage certificate is very importance document in Goa. Marriage Certificates are used in many places such as name change in every document, add name in ration card, passport, wife name change and etc. reg.goa.gov.in site provides details of all births, deaths and marriages electronically registered in Local Governments (Registration units) where online Registration of Marriage application.
Require document for Marriage Certificate in Goa
Below is a list of documents required for the Marriage Certificate in Goa :
- Photograph of Bride and Groom.
- Document of Birth Certificate of Bride and Groom.
- Document Proof of Residence Certificate issued within of last month before applying for Marriage Declaration(At least one party have).
- Document Proof of Identity of Bride and Groom.
- Document Proof of Witness if applicable.
- Disability certificate is required in case of Physical Inability.
- Documents required for registartion of Marriage of Foreign Nationals
- Court Order from the court.
- Passport Copy.
- OCI if any.
- Any other relevant documents.
How to Download Marriage Certificate in Goa ?
You want to Download marriage certificate in Goa then you need to go to Marriage registration website reg.goa.gov.in, Open this website and select Marriage Registration to Certificate copy.
Now open Login page and login.
Show your dashboard and select Certificate copy option and download your Marriage certificate on your computer.
How to Application of Marriage Certificate online in Goa ?
1.Any one want to application of marriage registration in Goa then you need to go to Marriage registration website reg.goa.gov.in, Open this website and select Marriage Registration to Applicant Registration.
2.Now show guideline for fill form and click on I agree then click Proceed button.
3.Add Applicant details and Sing Up your account.
- Enter Groom, Bride and Parents Details
- Enter witness details in case of born outside
- Goa, Bride aged 18 to 21 and illiterate.
- Enter interpretor details in case of Blind and Deaf
- Upload Mandatory Documents
- Submit Application online for Verification
- Make Online Payment after application
- is accepted by Sub-Registrar
- Book Appointment for Marriage Declaration
- Visit the office for Marriage Declaration signing on the appointed date
- Waiting Period of 15 days or Permission from Assistant Public Prosecutor(If objections not recieved)
- Book Second Appointment for Final Registration and visit the office for Final Marriage Registration in case of Civil Marriage
- Priest Certificate and Letter from Church in case of Cannonical Marriage
- Marriage Certificate will be issued
Source of Information : http://registration.goa.gov.in/
line Number for Marriage Certificate
For any issues (related to eMunicipality website and services ) , You can reach us on this mobile number : +91 832 2437136
Email : srhns[hyphen]rd[dot]goa[at]nic[dot]in
WebSite : http://registration.goa.gov.in/
Address : Office of State Registrar-cum-Head of Notary Services,
Shramshakti Bhavan, 7th Floor,
Patto, Panaji, Tiswadi – Goa