Duplicate driving licence online in Tamil Nadu | Duplicate DL in Tamil Nadu
Duplicate Driving Licence Tamil Nadu : Driving Licence is a most importance document for drive vehicle in Tamil Nadu. If you have not driving licence then you will get lots of penalty by traffice police. That’s why it is advised to always Carry your Original Driving Licence along with other Important documents. In some cases when Original DL is lost or Damaged, you need to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Tamil Nadu. Today’s Article explains the Process of Applying for a Duplicate Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu.
Apply Duplicate Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu | Duplicate DL
In some cases when Original DL is lost or Damaged, you need to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Tamil Nadu. first thing you need to required document for apply duplicate DL online in Tamil Nadu.
Require Document For Duplicate Driving Licence (DL) in Tamil Nadu.
What documents should you carry when applying for a duplicate Driving License?
- Application in Form – 2 (LLD)
- Original licence written or defaced if available.
- Attested photocopies of DL if available in case of loss of licence.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges
- FIR Copy
- Passport size Photograph
- Age Proof
- Address proof
Duplicate Driving Licence fees
The fee for getting a duplicate Driving licence is INR 200.
Procedure of Apply Duplicate Driving Licence in Tamil Nadu
You want apply for duplicate driving licence in Tamil Nadu then First Visit to Sarth Parivahan Website https://parivahan.gov.in/. and select online service to driving licence related services.
Now Select Tamil Nadu state.
Redirect to Goa Sarthi parivahan Website and After the Selection, another Page Opens up.
On this Page, Go to “Driving Licence” and click on “Services on DL(Renewal/duplicate/AEDL/IDP/Other)”
- This Opens up instructions for application submission and click on continues
- Enter your Driving License Number and Date of Birth and click on Get DL Details and select your driving licence and click on Proceed button.
- Then Select your State Name and RTO
- Click on Proceed
- Now, Your Driving Licence Details will be Shown. If all the Information is Correct, Click on “Confirm”
- When the Next Page Opens up, you will be asked to Select
- In this Section, Select “Issue of Duplicate DL” and Click on “Proceed”
- In the Next Page, you need to Specify why are you are requesting for Duplicate Driving License
- Then Download the Prefilled Application Form and Acknowledgement
- Then you need to Make the Online Payment
- Now, you need to carry the application Fee payment receipt and Prefilled Application Form and Visit your RTO office
- Submit the Form and Receipt there.
Within Few Days, your Duplicate Driving License will arrive and you can collect it from the Office
We Hope this Article helped you to Apply Online for Duplicate Driving License (DL) in Tamil Nadu.
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability