Pay Traffic Challan online in Kerala – e challan kerala
e Challan Kerala Traffic Police : Kerala State Police E Challan is now available online for payment.keralapolice.gov.in. We can check the status of traffic e challan online using www.payment.keralapolice.gov.in which I official website to check pending e challan which is imposed on a vehicle. You can also pay e challan amount online with Net Banking, Debit Card and Other Payment System even go to any RTO in Kerala e challan. E-challan is an electronically generated challan(Online Generated System Challan) that is taken care of by the Electronic Challan System. This critical step ensures that several processes that involved the usage of paper are currently replaced by computerized systems.
How to pay Traffic Challan Online in Kerala ?
- To Pay E Challan for Kerala traffic police, You Can Click: https://www.payment.keralapolice.gov.in/
- Enter Your Vehicle Number like KL 01 AA 1111 After Then Click to Search Button
- Then After Display Your Memo Amount with CCTV Camera Photo Graph Where You Can Violate Rules and Regulation of Mumbai Traffic Police.( if not show challan then No pending chargememo for corresponding vehicle No.)
- Now click on pay
- You will be redirected to Netbanking Page Gateway
- Pay Online Different Payment Method Like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking Facility available
- Please look for your bank in the list of Number of banks & Select the Gateway which has your bank before proceeding to payment
- You can pay using Internet Banking or Credit/ Debit Cards, in all the gateways
- Please do not forget to note the Reference no generated before Proceeding to Pay e Challan Online Payment
How to reprint e challan in Kerala ?
If you want to reprint your traffic challan in kerala please follow below process.
- To Reprint E Challan for Kerala traffic police, You Can Click: https://www.payment.keralapolice.gov.in/
- Enter Your Vehicle Number like KL 01 AA 1111 After Then Click to Reprint Button
- Now Appear on screen, all your challan and click on print to challan
e challan Kerala rules
Traffic Challans are issued to any individual who is found damaging traffic rules or not watching them carefully while out and about. Bouncing the red light, over speeding, not wearing a head protector, overlooking sign sheets, driving without a permit, etc are a portion of the normal sorts of traffic police Challans in Kerala Police. In the event that you happen to stall out in such conditions and you are running shy of assets.