how to get driving licence in india ?
Apply for Driving Licence Online | Driving Licence Online Form | apply driving licence online
The process of applying for a Driving License is very simple. The process you followed for the learning license and permanent licence will have to take almost the same steps this time as well. We will explain in detail “How to apply for a driving licence in india” we hope that you will get complete information about it. If you drive a vehicle, then you must have a driving license such as – You must have a driving license to drive a car, bus, truck, etc. If you also want to drive a motor vehicle then you have to have a valid driving license.
An applicant is required to obtain a learning license to get a new driving license. An applicant is required to apply in Driving License Form for the purpose of both learnings as well as a driving license, Medical Certificate in Driving License Form No.1 (A) if required to be attached. In case a person wants to obtain a driving license for transport goods vehicle, & to get an online appointment or for further details, please visit: sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Get driving licence in india
We guide to simple step to get driving licence in india, it is two step to complete process. first is apply for Learner Licence. second step is a after you got learner licence you can apply for permanent driving licence. in this post we guide two step :
First step : How to apply Learner Licence ? Second step : how to apply Driving Licence ? first know to what is document required for licence.
Documents Required for Driving License (Learner + Permanent)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant– 3 Copies
- Residential Address Proof
- Valid Age Proof Documents
- Minimum Age Group of 18 Years and above to drive vehicles with a gear
- Minimum Age Group of 16 Years to drive vehicles without gear
Valid Residential Proof Documents (any one)
- Voter ID
- Life Insurance Policy
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Income Tax Returns
Valid Age Proof Documents (any one)
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- PAN Card
- Proof of Citizenship
Please note that for this particular document, you must carry an Original Copy of the document and 1 Self Attested Copy of the same document as well
How to apply Learner licence online ?
Following are the stages in Application Submission in Issuing Learner’s Licence in the following order
- FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- LL SLOT BOOK
- FEE PAYMENT
- VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
- PRINT THE RECEIPT
Now we guide to process of apply learner licence online using sarthi parivahan website. please follow below step.
First visit sarthi parivahan website and select driving related services and Select the your state https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
First of all, you have to select which license you want, if you are applying for a Learning License then click on a learning license, and if you are applying for a new driving license then click on a New Driving license.
After clicking on the new Learning license, you will have a New Page Open.
FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- Select RTO / DTO: Your selected state’s list of RTO / DTO will come to select your RTO / DTO.
- Select State: Select your state like Gujarat, Delhi, UP, West Bengal, Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Patna, Hyderabad
- Applicant Name: Enter the applicant’s full name, First Name, Middle Name, and Surname.
- Relation: Choose one option from your Father / Husband and enter their full name in the option you have selected.
- Select Gender: Male / Female.
- Phone Number: Write a Phone Number.
- Write Mobile Number: Mobile Number.
- Date Of Birth: Add Your Date Of Birth.
- Age: Do not make a mistake by writing your correct age carefully.
- Place Of Birth: In this, you write your place of Birth(As Per Your Birth Certificate or LC).
- Aadhar Number: Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Country Of Birth: Write India in it by default.
- Citizenship Status By: If you are born in India, then choose the option of birth.
- Blood Group: Write your blood group.
- Email Address: Write your Email Address.
- Education Qualification: Select how far you have studied in Education Qualification, then click on Continue.
Goto .. Address Details(Applicate Address Details )
In this, you have to give your address details
- State: Select State.
- District: Select your district.
- Flat Number: Write a flat number in it.
- Flat / House name: If not written then leave blank.
- House number/plot number: Write your house number.
- Street: Write the name of your street.
- Locality: Write the locality near your house.
- Village / Town / City: Write the name of your village or city.
- Taluka / Mandal: Write what Taluka / Mandal looks like here.
- Pincode: Write Pincode |Duration of Stay at This Address: Write down how long you have been living at this address and then click continue.
Goto ….Vehicle Details ~ LMV,MCMSR,LMV–NT,MCWG or M/CYCL.WG,HGMV
In this, you have to give details of your vehicle, the applicant can select the vehicle he drives out of 19 types of vehicles, the applicant should select the same vehicle that he is going to drive, after selecting the vehicle, the applicant should select the vehicle Full details of the vehicle and complete details of the vehicle will have to be given here.
In this, you have to give information about which documents to be installed, and the documents have to be copied, these documents only give the identity, age, address, and what license is the applicant, the learning license or driving license is given.
- Proof Of Address
- Ration Card
- Voter Id Card
- Electricity Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Water Bill
- Pan Card
- Proof Of Date Of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- 10th Marksheet
Menu to select document upload
Remain Document Upload
Upload photo and signature
Upload your photo and signature.
LL Slot Book
In this, you have to give Appointment of Slot Book, Which are “Date and Time” Given By Sarathi Parivahan Website” select to appointment.
Now select LL slot
Driving License Slot Booking Confirm to Prints
In Sarathi Parivahan Offical Website Some Fixed Fees Pay for Driving Licence Fees. Pay Fees in Sarthi Parivahan Website is so essy method. In the Parivahan website Now Day Online Fees Option available.
After make payment your slot booking conform and you will take your computer exam this date.
Verify the pay status
You need to check your payment complete or not. if your payment complete then process go ahead other wise you need to pay your fees. below show to how to check your payment status.
First visit sarthi parivahan website and select driving licence related services after select your state. now click on check payment status button.
Please Enter the following details to get Status of the Payment – Application Number, Birth Date and click on verify button.
Print the receipt
When you fill application, you submit successful then generate acknowledgement save or print this receipt and pay fees receipt print.
Once you fill the forms, your documents shall be verified along with the originals that you produce.
Computer test for learner licence
You will have a learner’s test – The test details are below
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Frame: 10 Minutes
- Topics Covered: Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Qualifying criteria: Minimum 6 marks out of 10
Once these steps are carried out, you shall be issued a learner’s license. You can ride the vehicle of the category that you have applied for. Of course, as per law, you must accompany a person who has a permanent license to be with you while you go on a motor vehicle. The learner’s vehicle must have a Big ‘L’ in red color and must be stuck.
Just in case, you fail the qualifying test, you are allowed to reapply after 7 days. Now that you have the learner’s license, you are eligible to apply for a permanent license after a minimum period of 30 days. Now, let us have a look at this obtain/ apply a permanent driving license in India:-
How to apply online for a permanent license ?
Permanent Licence: If you are going to complete the learning license, then don’t delay now. after 30 day you get Learner Licence, you can Apply for a permanent license immediately. The process of applying for a Driving License is very simple. You have to fill the application following the given instructions. After the driving test, the permanent license will be sent to your home address.
Some Importance Point of Views Before Apply Permanent Driving License
- If it has been more than five months since you got the two-wheeler learning license, apply for a permanent license.
- After six months your learning license will expire and the whole process will have to be repeated again.
- In the meantime, if you are caught driving without a license, you will have to pay such a fine that the nanny will be missed.
- If you want to avoid the hassle of renewing your learning license, don’t delay. Apply for permanent before the validity of the learning license expires.
- The validity of the learning license is for six months.
- You no longer need to go to the RTO office, again and again, to warm the pockets of brokers to get a permanent license.
- All your work will be done online from home. You just have to go to the RTO office on time and prove that you have learned to drive.
There Are Following Steps to apply for a permanent licence
- You must first open the ‘Sarathi’ website of the Ministry of Road Transport, Government of India. The link of the website will be given to you in this article.
- You will see the option to Appointment ( Slot Book) at the left of the page. Click it.
- On The Click Appointment(Slot Booking) >> Driving Skill Test
- After Click Driving Skill Test New Windows Appearing
- In New Windows Click On Slot Booking Menu >> DL Test Slot Booking
- Two Option Visible One is Application Number or Learning Licence Number
- Then after Entering Your Application Number or Learning License Number With Date of Birth and Verification Code.
- After Verification, You Can Select Class of Vehicle and Go to Process to Book Button
- You can Select Particular Date and Time
- One time Password Sent to Your Register Mobile Number
- After, Verify Your One Time Password Finally you Can Process for Apply Permanent Driving License
Now click on conform to slot book button and payment option appear on screen.
Friends, in Today’s time, everyone has their own vehicle like car, bus, bike, and truck which is very important to have a driving license to Drive Vahan, Many people want to get a driving license with the help of an agent and they are not able to get it and they spend a lot of money in this affair. If you have complete documents available, then you can also get your driving license made by yourself, which is very easy using Parivahan.gov.in learning licence.