How to Apply Birth Certificate in Uttar Pradesh ?
Birth certificate is a very important document in Uttar Pradesh. It is used in government and non-governmental works and document. The birth certificate is issued by the Civil Registration portal of India. You can registration birth event at home in Uttar Pradesh. in this post show all process for obtain birth certificate. Now you will not have to visit government offices repeatedly because now you can registration the UP birth certificate from home and check the status of its application.
Apply Birth Certificate in Uttar Pradesh
You can also apply online for UP Birth Certificate Registration. You can apply online for a birth certificate sitting at home only for birth event at home(not in Hospital). You can check the entire process of apply online below. Birth certificate certifies the birth date, place and age of any person. Therefore birth certificate is considered to be a very important document. To make any type of government document, you need a birth certificate.
Required Document for Birth Registration in Uttar Pradesh
- Baby name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Parent’s address
- Declaration by parent(s) in prescribed proforma
- Address Proof- copy of any one of the self attested document (Voter id card, electricity/gas/water/ telephone bill, passport, valid ration card, aadhaar card, running bank account etc.)
Procedure of Apply Birth Certificate Online in Uttar Pradesh
If you want to birth registration online in Uttar Pradesh then you need to visit Birth and Death registration website Civil Registration system. open this web site and click on General Public Signup.
In this, you have to click on the new user registration as shown in the picture. After that a registration form of this type will appear on your screen. Carefully fill all the information requested in the form and click on the save button.
Now successful register at crsorgi.gov.in, You can also login by entering your user name, password / OTP.
After login, now register birth date and generate acknowledgement number for further action. you will have to fill all the information asked in the form like date of birth, name of the child, name of the place where the birth took place etc.
After filling all the information, you will have to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective department.
After successful submission of the application, users will get a confirmation mail on the provided e-mail id.
The details of registered event will be informed through e-mail or it can be checked anytime from home page of the portal by quoting the Application Reference Number.
Read More :
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability