Download Form 1-A Medical Certificate for Driving license
Certificate form 1 a. Every Driving licence applicant has many questions in mind that what is the use of Form 1-A, why is Form 1-A required, Is Form 1-A compulsory for the learner’s licence? So in today’s post, I will answer every question and also show you how to download Form 1-A Medical Fitness Certificate ?.
Friends, you will be able to know that Form 1-A is not mandatory for everyone but Form 1-A is Mandatory for persons who are over 50 years old or who want to get Transport Class vehicle License.
How to Download a Medical Certificate Form 1-A Parivahan?
you can download Form 1-A for driving licence using Sarathi Parivahan website then first go to Parivahan website.according to the following steps.
- Go to Parivahan Website : parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Select main menu to Online Service > Driving Licence Related Services.
- First Select Your State Then After Opening New Driving Licence Page
- In the Other menu on the Left Side, the Print Application Form option will appear
- Clicking on the Download Forms menu will show different options. Click on the Print Application Form from the option
5.Then Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth of the applicant
6.Finally Your Form 1-A Download on the Print Form1-A Option.
Is it compulsory to have a medical certificate form 1a for obtaining a learner’s licence?
An applicant Apply for Driving Licence Transport or non-transport vehicle driving licence under the age of 40 years do not require a medical certificate form 1a. However, those applicants who are above 40 years. of age must produce a medical certificate in Form – 1A for Apply Driving Licence.
who can issue medical certificate form 1a for driving license?
There is Two way for issue medical certificate first, You obtain a form 1a from the vendor sitting outside RTO or Nearby RTO Office. Go to the office of the CMO(Chief Medical Officer), the chief medical officer by govt. Doctor.
Second, Go to the enquiry counter of any Govt Hospital. You pay small fees at counters and Doctor can check your vision, the other asks a few simple questions, birthmarks and signs the certificate. then after issue Medical Certificate.
Note: To be filled in by a registered medical practitioner appointed for the purpose by the State Government or person authorised in this behalf by the State Government referred to under sub-section (3) of Section 8.
- How To Fill Form 1 Self Declaration For Learning Licence
- How To Find Application Number of Learning Licence – if Forget or Lost
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability