Download Marriage Certificate Tamil Nadu | Marriage Registration Online in Tamil Nadu
Marriage Certificate Download : Tamil Nadu government services and nagar palika services have offer online and easy to use. Now day central government try to make all thing digital and transparent services for common people in India. Tamil Nadu government also try to possible all services offer online. Currently, the municipality has launched many services online such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, property tax pay online and etc. In this post we will explain what is process the registration for Marriage Certificate and how to download Marriage Certificate.
Marriage Certificate Download in Tamil Nadu
Marriage certificate is very importance document in Tamil Nadu. Marriage Certificates are used in many places such as name change in every document, add name in ration card, passport, wife name change and etc.
Require document for Marriage Certificate in Tamil Nadu
Below is a list of documents required for the Marriage Certificate in Tamil Nadu :
- Photo of the Groom
- Photo of the Bride
- Marriage Photo Of Groom And Bride 3
- ID Proof of the Bride
- ID Proof of the Groom
- Wedding Card of Marriage
- Any One ID proof of Parent of groom
- Any One ID proof of Parent of Bride
- Oath Letter of Bride and Groom( incase of more than twenty days of Registration)
- Priest/Institute certificate in case of Marriage done in temple or arya samaj
- Marriage hall reciept/ Punchnama from parshad
- Documents required to verify groom birth date – Birth Certificate/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Marksheet Photocopy
- Documents required to verify bride birth date – Birth Certificate/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Marksheet Photocopy
- Affidavit from bride with undertaking
- Affidavit from groom with undertaking
- Witness 1 ID Proof for address
- Witness 2 ID Proof for address
- Non availability certificate photocopy
Procedure of Download Marriage Certificate in Tamil Nadu
Download marriage certificate online in Tamil Nadu then you need to visit a TN registration website https://tnreginet.gov.in/ open this website and select main menu to eServices -> Search -> Marriage Certificate.
Open a new page and select marriage type, next to select register wise or name wise and fill details.
Click on search button and your marriage certificate show in computer screen.
Procedure of Marriage Registration in Tamil Nadu
If you want to register your marriage online then you need to login in tnreginet website https://tnreginet.gov.in/ open this website and first register to user.
After login you can fill marriage registration form.