Haryana Marriage Certificate – Online Registration, Check Status
Marriage Registration : Haryana government and nagar palika have offer services online and easy to use. Now day Haryana government try to make all thing digital and transparent services for common people in India. Haryana government also try to possible all services offer online. Currently, the municipality has launched many services online such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, property tax pay online and etc. edisha.gov.in portal is very useful for all citizen of Haryana. edisha offer all services online and easy way to do. In this post we will explain what is process the registration for Marriage Certificate and how to download Marriage Certificate and how to check marriage registration application status ?.
Table of Contents
Marriage Certificate registration in Haryana
Marriage certificate is very importance document in Haryana. Marriage Certificates are used in many places such as name change in every document, add name in ration card, passport, wife name change and etc. in this post you guide to you can check your marriage registration application status and you can apply for marriage registration online in Haryana using shaadi.edisha.gov.in.
Require document for Marriage Certificate in Haryana
Below is a list of required documents for the Marriage registration in Haryana :
- Application form.
- 1-1 Passport size photos of Groom and Bride separately.
- 3 Marriage Photos of Groom and Bride.
- ID proof of Groom and Bride.
- Wedding card of Marriage.
- Any one ID proof of Parents of Groom and Bride.
- Oath Letter of Groom and Bride (incase of more than twenty days of Registration).
- Priest/Institute Certificate in case of Marriage done in Temple or Arya Samaj.
- Marriage hall Receipt/Punchnama from parshad.
- Documents required to verify Groom and Bride Date. – Birth Certificate/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Marksheet Photocopy.
- 2 Witness ID proof with Address.
How to registrations Marriage certificate online in Haryana ?
You got married or want to apply for marriage registration or marriage certificate online in Haryana then first go to shaadi.edisha.gov.in website. now open this website and click on main menu to ” Account >> Register “.
Now fill all details and click on send otp button.
After successful register user you can login your account in shaadi.edisha.gov.in.
after login, Select right side to marriage registration.
Now open form and fill all details and upload photo.
After filling all the details submit the application of Marriage Registration.
Next step is pay payment for application fees. Marriage registration payment shall be done by clicking on ‘My Registration’ tab and then click on ‘View’ tab of application. Citizen can do multiple registrations through single login. open this PDF and see full instructions of how to pay application fees.
Procedure of Check Marriage Registration Application Status
if you applied for marriage registration online at shaadi.edisha.gov.in and you want to check your marriage registration application status then go to shaadi.edisha.gov.in website and select main menu to application status.
Now enter your Application ID and click on Get Record Button.
Show your Marriage certificate application status on your screen.
Source of information : https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/
Read More :
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability