Haryana Birth Certificate Status – Apply and verify Certificate
The Haryana birth certificate is very importance document in you life, every where need a birth certificate in government office. Now the state government has started the online facility for making birth certificate. Now the citizens of the state can apply online to get the Haryana Birth Certificate by going to the online portal through the Internet sitting at home. The state government records the legal information such as date of birth of the child, date of birth, place of birth, name of parents etc. in the authorized certificate. Along with this, it also certifies the occurrence of childbirth.
Haryana Birth Certificate
Birth registration has been done in the State of Haryana as per Birth & Death Registration Act and Haryana Birth & Death Registration ruling. Accordingly every Birth is to be reported and registered within 21 days at the place of its occurrence in the prescribed reporting forms. In the state of Haryana, registration of birth and death of a person is done under this rule, so birth certificate of all citizens of the state is very important.
Usage of Birth certificate Haryana
- To apply for passport or drivers license or PAN.
- For enrollment in the Ration Card
- To get the original residence certificate
- To add names to the voter list
- as your identity.
- age certificate.
- admission to school, colleges.
Required Documents for Haryana Birth Certificate
- Application Form
- NAC For Three Year
- Ration Card Copy
- Residence Proof of Parents birth time
- All Childs School Certificates
- Other Childs Birth Certificate
- Reports of Doctor/Dai
- Reports of Two Witness
- Reports of MC/Sarpanch
- Birth Reports Form
- Child Aadhar Card
How to check the status of Haryana birth certificate application?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of e-disha https://edisha.gov.in/. On this home page you will see the option of status of application. You have to click on this option.
After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you, in this form you will have to enter your EDisha / Saral ID and Mobile No / Verification Code or Citizen ID.
After filling all the information, you will have to click on the search button. After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
How to apply Haryana Birth Certificate?
If born in Haryana or resident of Haryana want to make birth certificate please follow bellow process.
- First go to near your government corporate office.
You will have to the Application Form of the birth certificate from here. you will have to fill all the information asked in the form like date of birth, name of the child, name of the place where the birth took place etc.
After filling all the information, you will have to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective department. In this way your application will be completed.
apply online please visit this website http://crsorgi.gov.in/web/index.php/auth/login# after login you can apply birth certificate online.
How to verify Birth Certificate in Haryana ?
If you want to check your birth certificate data online please follow below step.
First go to e-dish government official website. Now select verification of certificate show in below image.
after click, open new page and select form type first, select birth and death service.
Select certificate type to birth certificate and enter transaction id and family id after all details enter, click to print certificate.
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability