MP e Nagar Palika Marriage Certificate Download
Marriage certificate download MP | Registration for marriage certificate in Madhya Pradesh | MP e nagar palika
Marriage Certificate Download : Madhya Pradesh government services and nagar palika services have offer online and easy to use. Now day central government try to make all thing digital and transparent services for common people in India. Madhya Pradesh government also try to possible all services offer online. Currently, the municipality has launched many services online such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, property tax pay online and etc. In this post we will explain what is process the registration for Marriage Certificate and how to download Marriage Certificate.
Marriage certificate Download In MP
Marriage certificate is very importance document in Madhya Pradesh. Marriage Certificates are used in many places such as name change in every document, add name in ration card, passport, wife name change and etc.
Require document for Marriage Certificate in MP
Below is a list of documents required for the Marriage Certificate :
- Online Application form.
- 1-1 Passport size photos of Groom and Bride separately.
- 3 Marriage Photos of Groom and Bride.
- ID proof of Groom and Bride.
- Wedding card of Marriage.
- Any one ID proof of Parents of Groom and Bride.
- Oath Letter of Groom and Bride (incase of more than twenty days of Registration).
- Priest/Institute Certificate in case of Marriage done in Temple or Arya Samaj.
- Marriage hall Receipt/Punchnama from parshad.
- Documents required to verify Groom and Bride Date. – Birth Certificate/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Marksheet Photocopy.
- Affidavit from Groom and Bride with undertaking.
- 2 Witness ID proof with Address.
- Non availability Certificate photocopy.
How to Register for Marriage certificate in Madhya Pradesh ?
Citizen/Applicant can avail Marriage Certificate through applying Marriage Registration form online at e-NagarPalika portal.
Now select menu to Citizen services ->marriage registration -> online form marriage registration.
After click open marriage certificate form, now select first your city and click on continue.
Open Form and fill all details such as groom details and bride details.
Upload Document all document and photo and other require document.
Now click on continues and successful registration your marriage certificate. generate reference number for successful submit application, save this reference number for further use.
How to download Marriage Certificate in Madhya Pradesh ?
If you already register for marriage certificate then you can download it. below show a process to download Marriage Certificate.
First visit MP e Nagar Nigam official website, now open home page.
Now select menu to Citizen services ->marriage registration -> download marriage registration.
After click, open new page and enter your application number and click on get certificate
Show your certificate on screen and you can download it.
Help Line for MP e nagar palika
if you have any question or want to any information please contact help line of MP Nagar Nigam
Toll Free Contact Number: