Virtual court challan online payment | traffic case status
Virtual court challan online payment | e challan payment court | check traffic case status online | e-courts challan payment
Virtual court establish for easy to pay the Court Fees or Fine online through. On 7th August 2013, Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India launched the e-Courts National portal ecourts.gov.in of the eCourts Project. Litigant can view the status of the case also online through various channels created for service delivery. However for adjudication purpose the Litigant may have to appear in person or through the Lawyer in the Court. Virtual Court is a concept aimed at eliminating presence of litigant or lawyer in the court and adjudication of the case online. also add more provide transparency in court case and other process in India.
Virtual court challan online payment
Now day easy to pay online your all challan in court using e-Courts.gov.in portal. Using this portal you can view your case or other issue in online. very useful for every indian to pay court challan or other fine. It has many service offered to use common people in India.
List of services at Virtual Court
- View Case status Online
- Pay e challan
How to search your case status or e challan
- Search by Mobile Number
- Search by CNR
- Search by Party Name
- Search by Challan/Vehicle No.
Which state Settle your case online on virtual courts
- Assam (Traffic department)
- Chhattishgarh (Traffic department)
- Delhi (Notice department)
- Delhi (Traffic department)
- Haryana (Traffic department)
- Himachal Pradesh (Traffic department)
- Karnataka (Traffic department)
- Kerala (Traffic department)
- Kerala (Transport department)
- Maharashtra ( Maharashtra Transport department)
- Maharashtra (Pune Traffic department)
- Tamil Nadu (Traffic department)
- Uttar Pradesh (Traffic department)
How to pay e challan in virtual court ?
If your e challan want to pay using court then we guide to how to pay your e challan using virtual court please follow below step:
First to visit official virtual court website https://vcourts.gov.in/. Now open home page of virtual court of India.
Now select your state and related department show in below image. we have to select delhi (traffic department) for example and click on proceed Now button.
Open new page and left side to select Challan/Vehicle No.
After select challan/vehical No. you can enter your any one challan number or vehicle number and enter captcha code, next to click on submit button.
Now show your e challan on screen and you can pay your e-challan to select payment option.
How to check traffic case status online ?
If you have any traffic department related case and you want to check your case status online please follow below step :
Go to official website of virtual court https://vcourts.gov.in/. Now open home page of virtual court of India.
Now select your state and related department show in below image. we have to select Delhi (traffic department) for example and click on proceed Now button.
Virtual Court Website have four option for search your case – first is using mobile number, second is using CNR Number, third is using Party name, fourth is using vehicle number. Select what you know case related details. we have select to mobile number for example.
Now enter your mobile number and captcha code after click on submit button
Show your case status on your computer screen.
In case of any issues during or after payment, user may contact the respective Subordinate Court, High Court or Finance and Treasury Department of the individual State. source of information – https://vcourts.gov.in/
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability