How to get International Driving License in Uttar Pradesh
International Driving License Uttar Pradesh will be issued to an applicant who holds a valid Indian License and who is a resident of India. if you travel to other country and you want to drive car or bike those county, you need to international driving license, we guide to how to apply for international driving license for foreign country from India in this post. The services that this parivahan portal deals in are related to the vehicle, driving license, fancy number booking, know your RC details, homologation, national permit, and some of the other international services as well.
Get international driving license in Uttar Pradesh
The application shall be made in Form 2 or in writing to the RTO within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides, specifying the countries to be visited and the duration of stay etc.
Required document for international driving license
- Valid driving Licence held by the applicant and copies.
- Copies of Passport, Visa ( where applicable) and Air ticket for verification.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges.
How to apply international driving license online in Uttar Pradesh ?
If you want to apply international driving licence online in Uttar Pradesh then please follow below process.
- Step 1: First, Visit sarthi parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and open this website.
- Step 2: Select from the menu to online services -> Driving Licence Related Services.
- Step 3: Open new page and select your state.
- Step 4: Now select from main menu to “Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP)“
- Step 5: Now show Instructions for Application Submission page and click on “Continues“
- Step 6: Enter “Driving Licence Number” and “Date of Birth” after click on “Get DL Details“
- Step 7: Next page to show your driving licence details if your driving licence details show then click on “Proceed“
- Step 8: Show your address details and conform your information after click on “Confirm“
How to apply international driving license offline in Uttar Pradesh ?
If you want to apply international driving licence in offline Uttar Pradesh then please follow below process.
You need to visit Uttar Pradesh RTO office near you (you must have driving license in India), you collect form for international driving license permit
The application Form 2 fill all details or in writing to the RTO within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides, specifying the countries to be visited and the duration of stay etc.
Fill form and submit to passport copy, Driving license copy, Valid visa or air ticket.
After pay fees for international driving license in India and they give you license within 24 hrs. all process made offline.
Indian Driving Licence Valid Countries List:
This goes without saying, but your Driver’s License should be in English. Apart from that, you need a valid VISA & Passport. Your Drivers’ License is valid for 1 Year from the Date of Issue.
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
- Great Britain.
How much validity of international driving license ?
1 year validity of international driving licence.
How much fees of international driving license in india ?
international driving license fees is Rs.1000.
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability