Arunachal Pradesh Ration card List – arunfcs.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh Ration card List | Duplicate Ration card in Arunachal Pradesh | Correction on ration card
Arunachal Pradesh Ration card List : As we know that ration card is a necessary document for every citizen. In India, ration cards are mainly used when purchasing subsidized food items and fuel. It is an important subsistence tool for the poor, also provides proof of identity, and has direct connection with the government database. Every citizen has the right to obtain a ration card. If you do not have your ration card, you can apply for it through online mode. The details about applying for ration card in Arunachal Pradesh are given below. We have also mentioned the list of documents required to get a ration card.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration card List
If you are going to apply for ration card in Arunachal Pradesh, you are suggested to read the details given below. First of all we will discuss the documents required to apply for the new ration card.
Required Document for new application
You will need to submit two passport size photographs of the entire family, proof of residents along with the application form.
- Voter ID card
- Driving License.
- Voter list
- Latest telephone bill which should be in the name of the applicant.
- Identity card issued by the government or public sector
You can submit a photo copy of one of the above documents as proof of the residents.
How to check Arunachal Pradesh Ration card List
The following process shows how you can find your name in the ration card list.
First go to the official website www.arunfcs.gov.in
Now select your district and click on the link provided in front of it.
Download your District ration car List and find your name in this list.
Procedure for Update / Correction in Ration Card
Now you can improve your ration card. We have provided simple steps, details of changing ration card are given below.
1. First go to the official website www.arunfcs.gov.in
2. Scroll Down and Download the correction application from here.
3. Complete all the details carefully
4. Submit this application to the nearby ration card office.
In case of amendment to the ration card, the applicant must have the following documents
How to Apply for Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh ?
1. For the first time on the official website www.arunfcs.gov.in Download the ration card application form from the site. You can also get the application form from the nearby ration card office.
2. Then fill all the details in the Ration Card application form correctly.
3. Attach the necessary documents and photos as we have already discussed.
4. Submit this application to the nearby ration card office and pay the required fee.
After that you will be questioned by the officials of the application form. Then it will be sent to your address mentioned in the application form.
Other Form Download
Source of information : http://www.arunfcs.gov.in/
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application