Duplicate driving licence online in Maharashtra | Duplicate DL in Maharashtra
Duplicate Driving Licence in Maharashtra | Duplicate DL Maharashtra | Fees of Duplicate DL | Require document for Duplicate Driving Licence in Maharashtra
Duplicate Driving Licence Maharashtra : Driving Licence is a most importance document for drive vehicle in Maharashtra. If you have not driving licence then you will get lots of penalty by traffice police. That’s why it is advised to always Carry your Original Driving Licence along with other Important documents. In some cases when Original DL is lost or Damaged, you need to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Maharashtra. Today’s Article explains the Process of Applying for a Duplicate Driving Licence in Maharashtra.
Apply Duplicate Driving Licence in Maharashtra | Duplicate DL
In some cases when Original DL is lost or Damaged, you need to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Maharashtra. first thing you need to required document for apply duplicate DL online in Maharashtra.
Require Document For Duplicate Driving Licence (DL) in Maharashtra.
What documents should you carry when applying for a duplicate Driving License?
- Application in Form – 2 (LLD)
- Original licence written or defaced if available.
- Attested photocopies of DL if available in case of loss of licence.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges
- FIR Copy
- Passport size Photograph
- Age Proof
- Address proof
Duplicate Driving Licence fees
The fee for getting a duplicate Driving licence is INR 200.
Procedure of Apply Duplicate Driving Licence in Maharashtra
You want apply for duplicate driving licence in Maharashtra then First Visit to Sarth Parivahan Website https://parivahan.gov.in/. and select online service to driving licence related services.
Now Select Maharashtra state.
Redirect to Goa Sarthi parivahan Website and After the Selection, another Page Opens up.
On this Page, Go to “Driving Licence” and click on “Services on DL(Renewal/duplicate/AEDL/IDP/Other)”
- This Opens up instructions for application submission and click on continues
- Enter your Driving License Number and Date of Birth and click on Get DL Details and select your driving licence and click on Proceed button.
- Then Select your State Name and RTO
- Click on Proceed
- Now, Your Driving Licence Details will be Shown. If all the Information is Correct, Click on “Confirm”
- When the Next Page Opens up, you will be asked to Select
- In this Section, Select “Issue of Duplicate DL” and Click on “Proceed”
- In the Next Page, you need to Specify why are you are requesting for Duplicate Driving License
- Then Download the Prefilled Application Form and Acknowledgement
- Then you need to Make the Online Payment
- Now, you need to carry the application Fee payment receipt and Prefilled Application Form and Visit your RTO office
- Submit the Form and Receipt there.
Within Few Days, your Duplicate Driving License will arrive and you can collect it from the Office
We Hope this Article helped you to Apply Online for Duplicate Driving License (DL) in Maharashtra.
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application