Fancy Number for Vehicle in Karnataka | RTO Choice Number availability Check Karnataka
Check Fancy number available in Karnataka | Bidding for fancy number | VIP number in Karnataka RTO | RTO choice number in Karnataka
Any person in Karnataka want to fancy register number for vehicle is very easy process online. The Karnataka Government has made all vehicle related services available online. The vehicle register service has also been made online so that everyone can do it themselves and transparent. If you see a fancy number and the other person sees the same number, then both of them have to bid, Whoever wins the bid gets that number. If someone else doesn’t see that number, you’ll get it otherwise made auction. The auction process is very simple and everything happens online. Action Result also comes online and Fees also has to pay online only. all thing about fancy number plat doing online. In this post you will find the answer to all these questions – How to check fancy number available or not ?, How to do auction bidding online ?, how to pay bidding payment online ?.
Fancy Number for Vehicle in Karnataka
You are a resident of Karnataka and you buy a new vehicle in Rajasthan, You want the vehicle’s register number to be fancy. First of all you have to see if the number you are looking at is available or not. below show method how to check fancy number available.
How to check Fancy number available in Karnataka ?
First of all, go to Vahan parivahan official website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml. Open this website and select “Search by Number” from the main menu.
Now select Rajasthan state and your RTO from dropdown menu, enter captcha code and Now enter the fancy number you want.
Click on Check Available button. if available number list show for example enter 0004 and check below list.
How to register for reserved fancy number RTO in Karnataka
If you see a fancy number and the other person sees the same number, then both of them have to bid, below step to show process of bidding on fancy number in Karnataka.
- Visit Vahan parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login or register new user, sign up with mobile number or Email ID
- After Login Mani menu to select “user other services” tab and click on “search by number”
- Select number and To participate in E Auction click on E Auction tab
- Click on number Selection to choose your reserved number and click to continues to register button
- Fill application details and click on submit button
- Now pay fees and generate fees receipt
Note : Registration for E Auction will start every Sunday 9:00 AM to Tuesday (12:00 Midnight)
How to bidder can bid for reserved number in Karnataka ?
REGISTERED BIDDER CAN BID FOR RESERVED NUMBERS WEDNESDAY (12:01 AM) TO
THRUSDAY (12:00 Midnight)
- Go to Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login First and select menu to “Auction Services” and click on “bidding process”
- Select Unique Acknowledgement Number
- Now bidding Up and submit button click
- The successful bidder will get message on registered mobile and email for payment
How to check final auction result for fancy number in Karnataka
Check status of final auction result in Karnataka
- Visit to vahan Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Select menu to Show auction result
- Enter details
- State name
- RTO name
- Select Result Date
- Click on view button
- Final result show in below list
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability
Karnataka State option is not available to register the user
There is no Karnataka option in sign up
I tried with Kerala to change later to Karnataka which is not possible too
What to do if karnataka option is not coming as option
Visit the RTO Head Office at Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore and get the number selected on spot and pay the DD charge accordingly. This is the easiest way if you need to bypass agents.
HOW MUCH THEY WILL CHARGE
DD in the name of?
Can be buy a fancy number and register to our vehicle after 6 or 8 months is it possible in karnataka