Apply Learner License (LL) in Madhya Pradesh – Online Application
MP New Learner License Apply | Madhya Pradesh LL | LLR apply in MP | apply for learning license mp
Learner License MP : The process of applying for a Driving License is very simple. The process you followed for the learning license and permanent licence. We will explain in detail “How to apply for a learner licence in Madhya Pradesh” we hope that you will get complete information about it. we are going to explain the step by step process to obtain your MP new learning license.
Apply for Learner License online application in Madhya Pradesh
You want to learner licence in Madhya Pradesh then first need to apply for learner licence application, upload document and pay fees. after successful submit application, need a computer test given at near RTO office. if you pass the exam then you got learner licence in Madhya Pradesh.
Documents required for Learner License in Madhya Pradesh
- Fee of Rs. 150/- for each category of Vehicle applied (Plus Rs. 50/- for LL Test).
- Applications in Form 1, Form 1A [Medical Certificates as issued by any M.B.B.S. doctor] and Form 2
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of your ordinarily residing address any one of the following documents:
- Electoral Roll (Voter ID Card)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government or a local body.
- Proof of your date of birth any one of the following documents:
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Fees of driving licence application
|1||Learner’s License for each class of vehicle (on paper)||Rs 200.00|
|2||Permanent Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 200.00|
|3||International Driving Permit (on paper)||Rs 500.00|
|4||Renewal of Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 250.00|
|5||Driving test for each class of vehicle||Rs 50.00|
|6||Endorsement of new class of vehicle on Smart Card DL||Rs 200.00|
|7||Renewal of DL on Smart Card after expiry of grace period||Rs 200.00 + penalty @ Rs 50 per year or part thereof|
Procedure of Apply New Learning License (LL) in MP using Region portal
- The first step to go MP Transport website visit the official portal
Once you have clicked on “new enrollment” you will see various options in front of you. The very first is you need to select your RTO.
Once you select your RTO name and select your test exam appointment date and time.
- Now enter your details in form.
So when you have successfully filled in all the details, next step is enter your address and vehicle class types. after that you click on submit your application you will see that you have successfully applied for your learner license online. after you need to taken computer test. Once you get your learner license , wait for 30 days and then apply for New Permanent Driving Licence in Madhya Pradesh.
Procedure of Apply New Learning License (LL) in MP using Parivahan Portal
Apply learner licence online in Gujarat first you need to visit parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/. Now open parivahan home page and select menu to driving licence related services and Select the your state https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
First of all, redirect to parivahan service website and select main menu to Learner Licence >> Application For New Learner Licence.
Now show instruction for Application Submission
Following are the stages in Application Submission in Issuing Learner’s Licence in the following order
- FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- LL SLOT BOOK
- FEE PAYMENT
- VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
- PRINT THE RECEIPT
Step 1 : Fill Application Details LL
After clicking on the Continue, you will have a New Page Open. first select category to general, select to Applicant does not hold any Driving/Learner licence issued in India, select to Please Select Rto Office to display camps/Sewa kendras.
Note : Fresh Learner Licence are issued through ITS’S/Camps only(Not issued at Rto Office). after select RTO, show all available camps.
Select your near campus and click on Submit Button. Now enter your mobile number and Enter OPT.
Now open application form and fill all details correct and true. first block to enter personal details.
Now fill your correct address details.
Select category for driving licence like a LMV,MCMSR,LMV–NT,MCWG or M/CYCL.WG,HGMV
In this, If apply for Motor Cycle without gear then add MCWOG, If Apply for Two wheel with Four wheel then add MCWG and LMV. whatever you want then add this class.
Now submit your application and note down your application number for further use.
Step 2 : UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
Next step is upload document for driving licence application. below show to how to upload document in driving licence application.
Go to Parivahan website and select main Menu to document upload >> Upload Document Scanned Image.
Remain Document Upload
Step 3 : UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
Next step is upload your photo and signature. Go to Parivahan website and select main Menu to document upload >> Upload Photo And Signature.
- Step 1:- Upload Photo : By clicking Choose File/Browse Button & Select the location where the Scanned Photo file has been saved.Step
- 2:- Upload Signature : By clicking Choose File/Browse Button & Select the location where the Scanned Signature file has been saved.Step
- 3:- Upload And View files : Click the “Upload And View files” button for Uploading Photo, Signature on server And view it on Browser.Step
- 4:- Save Photo & Signature Image Files : After verification, Click “Save Photo & Signature Image Files” to complete the upload process.
Specifications of Scanned Photo & Signature
1) Photo Dimensions – Width:35mm/1.4 inches (minimum of 420 pixels) , Height: 45mm/1.75 inches (minimum of 525 pixels) , Width X Height – 420 x 525 pixels (preferred).
2) Signature Dimensions – Width 256 pixels x Height 64 pixels , Width 1.4″ /3.5cm X Height 0.44″/1.06cm (preferred).
3) Size of Both These files should be between 10kb – 20kb.4) Allowed File Types Are- JPEG/JPG/jpeg/jpg.
Now click on Save Photo and Signature image Files button, after click on next button. go for ll slot book.
Step 4 : LL SLOT BOOK
Next step is learner licence slot book for computer exam. Go to parivahan website and select appointment option.
you have to give Appointment of Slot Book, Which are “Date and Time” Given By Sarathi Parivahan Website” select to appointment.
Now select main menu to Slot Booking >> LLTest slot Booking.
Enter details such as Application number, Applicant Date of Birth, captcha code and click on submit button.
Now open slot book date and available date to select date and conform you slot book
Driving License Slot Booking Confirm and Prints this.
Step 5 : FEE PAYMENT
Next step is pay your application fees, first go to Sarathi Parivahan Offical Website Some Fixed Fees Pay for Driving Licence Fees. Pay Fees in Sarthi Parivahan Website is so essy method. In the Parivahan website Now Day Online Fees Option available. click on fee payment.
Now show instruction and read it carefully and click to proceed.
Now enter your application number and Birth date and click to ” click here to calculate fees” and show fees details below and make payment.
After make payment your slot booking conform and you will take your computer exam this date.
Step 6: VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
You need to check your payment complete or not. if your payment complete then process go ahead other wise you need to pay your fees. below show to how to check your payment status.
First visit sarthi parivahan website and select driving licence related services after select your state. now click on check payment status button.
Please Enter the following details to get Status of the Payment – Application Number, Birth Date and click on verify button.
Step 7: PRINT THE RECEIPT
When you fill application, you submit successful then generate acknowledgement save or print this receipt and pay fees receipt print.
Once you fill the forms, your documents shall be verified along with the originals that you produce.
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application