Kusum Yojana Rajasthan online Form
kusum yojana | kusum schema | kusum yojana rajasthan | kusum yojana form
Kusum Yojana : As we all know that energy security for farmers has been announced by the central government. The central government has started the Kusum scheme for farmers. Under this, farmers can put Tire energy equipment on their wastelands and use the energy generated from it.
If farmers install Tire energy equipment on their land, then the government will give 60% of the total cost as subsidy to the farmers. Suppose your device looks like 1 lakh, then the government will give you 60,000 rupees as subsidy. The main reason for starting Kusum Yojana is that Tire energy can be enhanced.
Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidy to farmers on the application of Renewable energy on farmers’ land.
Kusum Yojana Rajasthan online
- The bank will provide 30% of the total expenditure in the form of bank loan to the farmers.
- The government will provide 60% of the total cost of the device as subsidy to the farmers.
- Tire energy will be magnified by this scheme.
- Farmers will have to pay only 10% in advance for installation of Tire energy plant.
- The central government will provide subsidy to the farmers directly in their bank accounts.Due to this, farmers will not have to face any difficulty.
- Wasteland will be used by this scheme.
- The government will spend Rs 1,40,000 crore to generate a total energy capacity of 28,250 MW in the Union Budget 2018-19.The central government will give a subsidy of Rs 17.5 lakh to farmers for installing solar agriculture pumps.
- The government will install 10,000 MW solar power equipment on the wastelands of farmers.
- The government will solariate the existing agricultural pump, which will have a capacity of 7250 MW with a total outlay of Rs 15,750 crore.
- The total expenditure of 8250 MW capacity government tubewells will be 5000 crores.
- The scheme will also help replace existing diesel pumps with solar agricultural pumps.
Documents Required for Kusum Scheme
list of documents required for applying to the Kusum yojana Online.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply in Kusum Yojana in Rajasthan?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
First, Go to the official website of the scheme.
On this home page you will see the option of registration form. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc. will be filled.
Now after filling the information, finally click on the submit button.
After successful registration you are directed to submit 10% of the cost of the solar pump set to the approved suppliers by the selected beneficiaries.
After this, solar pumps will be installed in their fields in a few days.
See list of Kusum Yojana application
To see the your names in Kusum Yojana list, first of all you have to visit the official website of Solar Scheme.
As soon as you click on related your state, Your List download in pdf file and now you can easily find the name of any person under this list.
For any other information and help, you can comment in the comment box below.