Renewal of Registration Certificate(RC) of Vehicle in Tamil Nadu
Renewal of RC in Tamil Nadu | RC Book renewal online Tamil Nadu | Vehicle registration certificate renewal | RC renewal in Tamil Nadu
Renewal of Registration Certificate (RC) in Tamil Nadu : RC book is very importance document for vehicle, RC book have all details about vehicle. It need to update and have original. Vehicle registration certificate renewal online easy at Government of India’s ministry of road transport and highways parivahan website. Every vehicle have RC book and all vehicle details in RC book. if you buy old vehicle then first check vehicle RC book and vehicle details if both details match then buy old vehicle. Apply for renewal of certificate of registration in Form 25 to the Registering Authority in whose jurisdiction the vehicle is, not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry.
What is RC ?
RC is registration certificate of vehicle, RC give details about vehicle model, owner name, vehicle number, engine number, chassis number and more.
Renewal of RC In Tamil Nadu
Renewal of RC very easy throw online. in this post guide to all process step by step how to renewal of RC online using parivaha website.
- Apply renewal, not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry
- Pay due tax on vehicle
- pay application fees
Required Document for Renewal of RC in Tamil Nadu
- Application in Form 25
- Pollution under control certificate
- Fitness certificate
- Certificate of registration
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid
- Insurance certificate
- Copy of PAN card or Form 60 & Form 61 (as applicable)
- Chassis & Engine Pencil Print
- Signature Identification of owner
RC renewal fess in Tamil Nadu
Issue or renewal of certificate of registration fees in Tamil Nadu :
|(a) Invalid Carriage||Rs. 50|
|(b) Motor cycle||Rs. 300|
|(c) Three wheeler/Quadricycle/Light Motor Vehicles:|
|i) Non transport;||Rs. 600|
|ii) Transport||Rs. 1,000|
|(d) Medium goods vehicle||Rs. 1,000|
|(e) Medium passenger motor vehicle||Rs. 1,000|
|(f) Heavy goods vehicle||Rs. 1,500|
|(g) Heavy passenger motor vehicle||Rs. 1,500|
|(h) Imported motor vehicle||Rs. 5,000|
|(i) Imported motor cycle||Rs. 2,500|
|(j) Any other vehicle not mentioned above||Rs. 3,000|
Note 1: Additional fee of Two Hundred Rupees shall be levied if the certificate of registration is a smart card type issued or renewed in Form 23A.
Renewal of RC Book online in Tamil Nadu
Renewal of registration certificate must apply before more then 60 day of expire. below show process how to renewal of RC online.
Producer for apply renewal of RC application online in Tamil Nadu
First, have to visit parivahan official website https://parivahan.gov.in/. open this website and select menu to online service, open drop down menu and select vehicle related services option show in below image.
Now select state from drop down menu. after select state redirect vahan parivahan website.
Open new page and left side have box to select state and RTO, click on proceed.
Select menu to RC related service -> Renewal of registration
Enter registration number and chassis number, now click on validate registration number/chassis number button.
Now select your register number and next process is fill form and pay fees for renewal application fees.
submit application successful then you will got renewal RC of vehicle.
procedure of pay pending tax of vehicle in Tamil Nadu
if you want to renewal RC then, have to pay the any types pending tax first and then get the renewal of RC so below process show how to pay vehicle tax.
Need to visit vahan parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/, open official website then select state, RTO and click on proceed button.
Main menu to select RC related service to pay your tax.
Now enter your register number of vehicle and check how much pending your vehicle tax show.
Pay your pending vehicle tax using online like a net banking or debit card. after successful made payment you can go to renewal of RC.
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application
- Duplicate Pan Card Download : Download e-Pan Card pdf
- Cast Certificate in West Bengal : Download, Check Status, Online Application