Driving licence online apply in UP | Uttar Pradesh Driving Licence Online
Driving Licence Uttar Pradesh : you want drive a vehicle on road then you need driving licence in Uttar Pradesh. In Uttar Pradesh state, get Driving licence process online and easy to apply for driving licence, first thing in mind what is process of driving licence online in Maharashtra and how to apply driving licence online in Maharashtra, First apply for learner licence when you will apply to learner licence along with require document and preparing for computer exam. you must need to pass computer exam after you will got learner licence and learner licence validity is 6 month. after 1 month you should go to RTO and take driving skill test if you will pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in Uttar Pradesh. All these process are explained in this article.
Apply Driving License in Uttar Pradesh
Driving Licence will be issued from Transport Commissioner Headquarters Lucknow and your driving license will be sent to your home address through post. After applying online for your driving license, you will have to go to your RTO office. He will go and check your application, after that the photo and signature will also be checked, after which the RTO employees will take the test and will be approved after passing the test. Will be delivered
Types of Driving License
There are several types of driving license which we have given below.
- Learning Licence
- Permanent Licence
- International Driving Licence
- Duplicate Driving Licence
- Light Motor Vehicle Licence
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence
Fee for making Uttar Pradesh driving license
|1||Learner’s License for each class of vehicle (on paper)||Rs 200.00|
|2||Permanent Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 200.00|
|3||International Driving Permit (on paper)||Rs 500.00|
|4||Renewal of Driving License on Smart Card||Rs 250.00|
|5||Driving test for each class of vehicle||Rs 50.00|
|6||Endorsement of new class of vehicle on Smart Card DL||Rs 200.00|
|7||Renewal of DL on Smart Card after expiry of grace period||Rs 200.00 + penalty @ Rs 50 per year or part thereof|
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Address proof (Ration card, Voter ID card, Electricity bill, Aadhaar card, Water bill, Pen card)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, Marksheet of 10, Voter ID Card)
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
First read this : How to apply Leaner Licence in Uttar Pradesh ?
How to apply Driving licence in Uttar Pradesh ?
Who want to apply online for driving license in Uttar Pradesh then first apply for learner licence after you got learner licence should follow the below mentioned method.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to select the Uttar Pradesh state of which you are resident.
- After selecting the state, you will get the option to Driving Licence. Click on this option. Clicking on this option, you will click on ” New Driving License “.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you have been given information, after reading it, you will have to click on the Continue button.
- After this, you will have to enter some information like Learner License Number and Date of Birth on the next page. Then click on OK.
- After this, the driving license online form will appear in front of you on the page. All the information asked in this application form will have to be filled correctly.
After filling the application form, you will have to upload all your required documents. After uploading all the documents, you have to choose the time for your DL Appointment.
After selecting the time and date, you will be available to go directly to RTO and appear for your DL test.
You have to pay Driving License Online Fees to submit your driving license application form. After paying free, your application will be successfully sent to RTO.
After filling the application form correctly, you have to click on the submit button.
After upload document you need to book a slot for computer exam.
you have to give Appointment of Slot Book, Which are “Date and Time” Given By Sarathi Parivahan Website” select to appointment.
Now select LLTest slot Booking
Now open slot book date and available date to select date and conform you slot book
Driving License Slot Booking Confirm to Prints
In Sarathi Parivahan Offical Website Some Fixed Fees Pay for Driving Licence Fees. Pay Fees in Sarthi Parivahan Website is so essy method. In the Parivahan website Now Day Online Fees Option available. click on fee payment.
Now show instruction and read it carefully and click to proceed.
Now enter your application number and Birth date and click to ” click here to calculate fees” and show fees details below and make payment.
After make payment your slot booking conform and you will take your computer exam this date.
Next step is Verify the payment status of driving licence
You need to check your payment complete or not. if your payment complete then process go ahead other wise you need to pay your fees. below show to how to check your payment status.
First visit sarthi parivahan website and select driving licence related services after select your state. now click on check payment status button.
Please Enter the following details to get Status of the Payment – Application Number, Birth Date and click on verify button.
Print the driving licence application receipt
When you fill application, you submit successful then generate acknowledgement save or print this receipt and pay fees receipt print.
Once you fill the forms, your documents shall be verified along with the originals that you produce.
Next step is Computer test for learner licence
You will have a learner’s test – The test details are below
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Frame: 10 Minutes
- Topics Covered: Road Signs, Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Qualifying criteria: Minimum 6 marks out of 10
Just in case, you fail the qualifying test, you are allowed to reapply after 7 days. take computer exam when you have booked slot booking. if pass the exam. Now that you have the learner’s license, you are eligible to apply for a permanent license after a minimum period of 30 days. Now, let us have a look at this obtain/ apply a permanent driving license in India:-
Procedure of apply for a Driving licence
- You must first open the parivahan website and select Uttar Pradesh state. https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
- You will see the option to Appointment ( Slot Book) at the left of the page. Click it.
In New Windows Click On Slot Booking Menu >> DL Test Slot Booking
Two option available and select any one is application number or Learne licence number.
Then after Entering Your Application Number or Learning License Number With Date of Birth and Verification Code.
- After Verification, You Can Select Class of Vehicle and Go to Process to Book Button
- You can Select Particular Date and Time
- One time Password Sent to Your Register Mobile Number
- After, Verify Your One Time Password Finally you Can Process for Apply Permanent Driving License
Now click on conform to slot book button and payment option appear on screen. and this date to go to RTO and should take driving skill test. if you pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in few day. your driving licence will deliver to your home address.
Read More :
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability