How To Fill Form 1 Self Declaration For Learning License
form 1 self declaration fill online: Form 1 Self Declaration is a very important document as it is Required to upload Form 1 Self Declaration when applying to learning licence or Driving download or Fill online Form 1 Self Declaration. form 1 is self declaration form so that applicant must fill all information her or him self and signature of application that means all information is correct so we can mention above information is right or correct
Licenses(DL) on Sarthi Parivahan. So in today’s post, I will teach you how to.
Do you know what age Form 1 is for a person to upload?
- Any Non-transport vehicle / non-commercial vehicle license is required to be declared by the applicant under 40 years of age Must be Uploaded Form 1 Self Declaration on parivahan.
Is it necessary to upload Form 1 and bring it with you to the RTO office?
- Yes, those applying for Applicant learning licence or driving licence must take along Form 1 self-declaration and Form 1 upload it sarathi Parivahan.
What is the Difference Between Form 1 and Form 1a?
- Whenever You Can Apply for LL for Age Between 17 To 40 Year Then You Must Upload Form 1 Self Declaration Application –cum-declaration as to the physical fitness and Form 1a Must be Upload Whenever your Age More than 40 Year Then Form 1a Medical Certificate Upload
Is Form 1-A mandatory for a driving license in India?
- Yes, Form 1-A Mandatory When Applicant Age More than 40 Years. This type of Condition Form 1 -A Upload Mandatory for upload sarathi parivahan.
When you fill form 1 self declaration near by rto office then following Point’s There we can describe for which are you can help to fill form 1 self declaration.
There are following Points for form 1 self Declaration
(a) Do you suffer from epilepsy, or from sudden attacks of loss of consciousness or giddiness from any cause? ANS: No
(b) Are you able to distinguish with each eye ( or if you have held a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years and if you have lost, the sight of one eye after the said period of five years and if the application is for driving a light motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle fitted with an outside mirror on the steering wheel side) or with one eye, at a distance of 25 metres in good daylight (with glasses , if worn) a motor car number plate? ANS YES
(c) Have you lost either hand or foot or are you suffering from any defect in movement, control or muscular power of either arm or leg? ANS: No
(d) Can you readily distinguish the pigmentary colours, red and green? ANS: Yes
(e) Do you suffer from night blindness? ANS: No
(f) Are you so deaf as to be unable to hear ( and if the application is for driving a light motor vehicle, with or without a hearing aid) the ordinary sound signal? ANS: No
(g) Do you suffer from any other disease or disability likely to cause your driving of a motor vehicle to be a source of danger to the public, if so, give details? ANS: No
Sarathi Parivahan Self Declaration Form 1 How to Download Step By Step?
self-declaration form 1 essay to Download in Sarthi Parivahan.Friends today we saw that Step by Step How to fill dl self-declaration form 1. self-declaration form for llr is also important for every applicant.
- Goto https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice12/stateSelection.do
- First Select Your State Then After Opening New Driving Licence Page
- In the Driving Licence menu on the Left Side, the Download Form option will appear
- Clicking on the Download Forms menu will show different options. Click on the Print Application Form from the option
- Then Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth of the applicant
- Finally Your Form 1 Download on the Download Option
After Download Your Form 1 There are the Following Sample for Self Declaration Form 1
Note: In Your, Self Declaration Form Must Attach one Photo Graph and Signature of Applicant
- How To Find Application Number of Learning Licence – if Forget or Lost
- Service Online Portal Registration ( New Account) & Login Step by Step Guide
- How to Add another category in the Existing Driving License
Read More :
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu
- Birth/Death Certificate UP apply online, Download, check Status
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- RC Status | Check Registration Certificate Status Online by Application