UIDAI – E Aadhar card Download and check status
UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority of India. The dependence on Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card has increased significantly. It has become mandatory to link Aadhaar card with bank account, PAN card, mobile number etc. In addition, the information given in Aadhaar (AADHAAR) must also match the information given in these documents. If your information does not match the information of Aadhaar, it is not possible to link it. Aadhar card very useful document in real life. If you have lost your Aadhaar card, then you can ask for a reprint from UIDAI website by paying a nominal fee. You can also make a PVC card and its fees is also Rs. 50.
E Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhar card download only possible if your Aadhar card link with your mobile number. if you do not have link your mobile number in Aadhaar Card then first need to visit your near Aadhaar update center and update your details because when you will download at time need a OTP, this OTP will get your mobile number. In this post we guide to How to download E Aadhaar card using UIDAI website ?. How to Check Aadhaar Card status online ?.
How to E Aadhaar card PDF download online Using uidai.gov.in
If anyone want to download e Aadhar card soft copy pdf at home then first visit official website of Aadhaar card : uidai.gov.in, Open this website on your mobile or computer.
Next step is a select main menu to My Aadhar > Download Aadhaar options.
After Show form to fill all Details, if you have Aadhar number then select aadhar number
if you download first time then select enrolment ID
After you fill all details and captcha Code, you get OTP in your mobile
Enter your OTP And Download your e Aadhar card on your mobile or computer.
UIDAI About Password your Downloaded Aadhar Card
Keep in mind that the password of the downloaded aadharcard downloaded file of Aadhaar card will be 8 characters. In this, the first 4 letters of the name given in the Aadhaar card and then your year of birth will have to be written. For example, if your name is Suresh and your year of birth is 1990, then your password will be SURE1990.
Now according to the information released by UIDAI, after paying a fee of Rs 50 from its website, you can apply to reprint Aadhaar and order PVC Aadhar Card. Within 5 days of your payment, you will get an Aadhaar card through Speed Post.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online
If anyone want to check Aadhar card application status online using uidai.gov.in website then first go to UIDAI Website https://uidai.gov.in. Open this website.
Now select main menu to My Aadhaar to Check Aadhaar Status.
Now open New tab and show like show below image.
Now, enter EID and Captcha Verification ( EID is 14 digit in your Aadhar Card slip when you apply Aadhar card )
Now you see your Aadhar card status on your screen.
Help Line Number for Aadhar Card
- How to change mobile number in aadhaar card
- Check Aadhar Card Status step by step
- How to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status | uidai pvc card order
- How to Aadhar card address change Online
- Download Aadhar Card Online | E Aadhar Card download
- Book appointment for Aadhaar card Online @uidai.gov.in
- How to Name Change In Aadhar Card
- Check Aadhar Card Status Online | my Aadhar Status
- How to Lock or Unlock Aadhaar Card Biometric
- Download Driving License | Get DL Soft Copy (PDF) via DigiLocker
- Download Learner License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy
- Vehicle chassis number search | Check Vehicle details
- Find Vehicle Owner details in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving Licence Number | Find/Recover DL Number Online -Step by Step Guide
- Download Birth/Death Certificate online in Gujarat – eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
- Pay Ahmedabad E Challan – payahmedabadechallan.org
- Fancy Number for Vehicle in Maharashtra | RTO Choice Number availability
Aadhar card account open
Aadhar card account open