How to Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card?
Link Pan card to Aadhaar card | Pan card with Aadhaar card Link | Pan Card Link Aadhar card Online
Link your Pan card to Aadhar card compulsory in India. Income tax department announced to all Pan card link to Aadhar card. if you not link you pan card then your Pan card sleep mode and not fill your return using this Pan card. Last date is 31 march 2021 for link your Pan Card to Aadhar card. Pan card is very importance document in India. without Pan card not open bank account or not fill Income taax return file. Now easy to link your card in this post give you process how to link your Pan card to Aadhar card.
Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card
There are two ways through which you can link PAN and Aadhaar. how to link aadhar to pan These are:
- Through the Income Tax e-filing website
- Sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161
Linking PAN to Aadhaar through the e-filing website
- First Go to Income Tax Site to Link Pan card to Aadhar card page.
- Enter your PAN Number, Aadhaar number, and name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Tick the square if only the birth year in mentioned in the Aadhaar card
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button.
- if you have already link then message show your Pan card already linked other wise show message successful link your Pan card
Linking PAN to Aadhaar by sending an SMS
The PAN can be linked with the Aadhaar number by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161 from the registered mobile number. In order to do so, you need to type UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN> and send it.
|SMS ‘UIDPAN Aadhaar-number PAN-numberto 567678|
Finance Minister Proposes to Allow Aadhaar Card for Filing of Taxes, PAN Card not Compulsory
The process for filing tax returns is said to be the same with the only change of adding the Aadhaar number instead of the PAN whenever required.